Tax Return Planning And Preparation
Beginning by assisting our clients with planning strategies to minimize their taxes, to using our state of the art tax research and software to prepare returns, our seasoned staff of professionals constantly stays current with the ever-changing Internal Revenue Code. Whether the return is a corporate, partnership, individual, estate, gift or trust return, you can be assured that it is prepared timely and accurately.
We offer a monthly newsletter of changes and ideas in tax and business planning to our clients. To receive this valuable planning tool, please subscribe to our newsletter on our home page by providing your name and email address.
Financial Statement Preparation
Our partners and staff are highly trained and experienced and offer a complete range of financial statements, including audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements, along with personal financial statements, depending upon your needs.
Our partners and staff undergo continuing professional education to be sure we are up to date on the latest professional pronouncements and techniques to give you the best service available.
To demonstrate our competence, we have received an unqualified opinion on our quality peer review, a testing of our procedures for financial statement preparation by another specially trained CPA.
Starting a New Business
Our experienced staff can guide you in selecting the correct type of entity, setting up an accounting system and payroll services. We provide assistance with the development of a professional business plan to aid in debt and equity financing. Our years of experience advising businesses helps to lay the groundwork for working relationships with banks, insurance agencies, attorney firms and other professionals that you will need in the starting of a successful endeavor.
For most of us, planning for the distribution of our financial resources and personal property can be a difficult and emotionally charged issue. However, with our professional and comprehensive approach to estate planning, you can be assured that your wishes will be honored.
- Review wills, trusts, retirement plans and other estate planning documents.
- Develop a strategy that fulfills your goals while preserving assets, reducing estate tax liability and providing for sufficient liquidity.
- Explain different methods of property transfers, estate tax rules, the impact of the most current estate planning legislation and possbile future changes in rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with other team members – attorneys, investment advisors, appraisors and insurance agents, among others – to ensure that every issue is properly addressed by the appropriate expert.
It is never to late to plan for retirement; however, the sooner planning starts, the more financially prepared you are likely to feel when the time arrives. Specialized quidance and support from us can help you develop a plan that delivers a secure and comfortable retirement and peace of mind during your pre-retirement years.
- Review expenses that will be, or are likely to be, incurred during your retirement and create a plan to eliminate any shortfall between income and expenses
- Identify the primary source of retirement income that you have or should have and calculate the savings required for you to retire at a specific age and achieve your desired lifestyle
- Create strategies for preserving and growing retirement account balances and determining distribution amounts
- Recommend a diverse range of tax efficient financial tools – IRA’s, 401(k)s, investments and tax-sheltered opportunities – that are best suited to your age and retirement timeframe
- Develop a backup plan that responds to unpredictable and unfortunate events, such as death or disability, which can undermine even the best-laid retirement plans
Other fields of service that our firm is experienced in include:
- Personal Financial Planning – We can assist you in arranging your personal financial affairs to achieve the financial goals you want, while minimizing tax consequences.
- Selection of Retirement Plans – Our experience can assist you in the selection of the proper pension plan for your enterprise.
- Payroll Preparation – Our firm can prepare your payroll efficiently and accurately on the time schedule that you need. All reports are timely prepared and in a form that you can easily understand.
Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services
At Daley, LaCombe & Charette, our goal is to continue to enhance our quality initiatives within our employee benefit plan audit practice to deliver the highest quality audit services possible.
As a member of the American Institute of CPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, we are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards by voluntarily agreeing to the Center’s membership requirements, which include designating a partner responsible for our employee benefit plan audit practice, establishing quality control programs, performing annual internal inspection procedures, and making our peer review report findings publicly available.